Legally qualified, experienced genealogist accessing family data from a wide range of online and offline sources.
Samantha Kimber is the genealogist behind Pro-Gen Research Limited. A qualified lawyer, Samantha graduated from the Chartered Institute of Legal Executives specialising in Probate Law and the Laws of Succession. Samantha has been involved in genealogical research for over fifteen years, working with law firms whilst employed by dedicated research businesses.
Samantha has an in-depth knowledge of the sources of information available to provide the clues needed to track down both living and historic family members who have gone missing. She subscribes to a number of data banks that are not generally available to the amateur genealogist. Samantha holds enhanced DBS clearance, ensuring that clients are safeguarded, and has an empathetic approach to sensitive family situations.
- Member of the Association of Professional Genealogists
- Corporate member of the Association of Probate Researchers
- Member of the Federation of Probate & Asset Researchers
- Industry Partner of the Chartered Institute of Legal Executives
- Registered with the Information Commissioner’s Office
- Connections in Australia, Europe, Ireland, Scotland, US & Canada
- Fully insured