Family history research for Legal professionals
Helping Probate and Private Client Solicitors locate lost beneficiaries to Wills, identify heirs in intestacy cases and validate family relationship claims.
Fast, effective tracing and verification services to support Probate and Private Client work:
- Tracing and verifying missing beneficiaries named in Wills
- Identifying, locating and verifying relatives of intestate deceased – includes full family tree together with supporting documentation and entitlement breakdown
- Family tree checker – ensure the family situation is as you believe it to be by having the tree verified. Ideal for intestacy cases where the immediate family of the deceased requires confirmation. Also suitable for cases where a Statutory Will is required. Includes family tree
- Document acquisition – birth, marriage, death certificates, Wills and Grants of Probate
- Bankruptcy searches – UK and international
Missing Beneficiary Indemnity Policies can be arranged, if required.
Please contact us for a breakdown of our highly competitive pricing structure or for a fixed price quotation.